I’m sorry I gave you everything I had without making sure you wanted it.
Heavy (#418: April 21, 2014)
(Source: write2014, via mollieandthediamonds)
I can never unlove you. I’ll just love you in a different way now.
(Source: psych-facts, via mollieandthediamonds)
25 things i wish i realized while i was still in highschool
- That zit on your cheek literally does not matter
- Skipping class one time will not ruin your entire life
- The boy you’re trying so hard to impress will mean nothing to you in a year
- Bring coffee to school and ignore people who make fun of it
- Bring a snack, too. Don’t care if people hear you eating in class.
- Being popular isn’t and will never be something that seriously defines who you are
- Appreciate your teachers
- Doing/not doing drugs doesn’t make you cooler than anyone else.
- Neither does drinking
- Talk to the kid sitting alone; even though it may not change your life it could drastically change theirs
- Participate in school events
- Wear sweatpants everyday
- Or wear a dress everyday
- Wear whatever makes you comfortable
- Nobody will laugh at you if you sit alone at your lunch table for five minutes
- Utilize the library
- Don’t wait 20 minutes to text someone back just to seem cool
- Tell your friends how much you love them
- Cherish your free textbooks… seriously
- Help confused freshmen, be nice to them. Remember how much you would have appreciated it a couple years ago
- Compliment the other girls in the bathroom
- That fight you had with your mom really isn’t that big of a deal
- It’s okay to cry
- Don’t let your desire for a romantic relationship stop you from forming platonic relationships
- Remember that life does go on
Who were you before they broke your heart
I don’t remember (via kellerdaviid)
(Source: she-does-it-well, via mollieandthediamonds)
There’s nothing like deep breaths after laughing that hard. Nothing in the world like a sore stomach for the right reasons.
Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower (via hacelgrace)
(Source: larmoyante, via mollieandthediamonds)